hey guys Happy NEW YEAR 2016 wow we are in 2016 already im so sorry I have no posting in a while it’s because I just have not had time so today post is things to do when your sad
1. Write: I may not be sharing my feelings with all-day tears, but I am expressing them with ink on paper. I won’t share or keep everything I write about, but it helps to get it out. If you write or enjoy another creative process, use it to help you relax and process.
2. Help: I’ve been running errands and helping my family it helps hang out with your family
3. Clean: Get lost in sweeping or washing dishes. Even laundry can be soothing with the right attitude. I have a feeling that my home can get clean and make me feel better
4. Take action: I know I don’t control the outcome of any of this, but implementing a plan and taking action can prevent a downward spiral. The sooner you go from victim to advocate or champion, the better.
5. Move: Working out and taking walks can boost a low point. Many studies show that people who exercise regularly benefit with a positive boost in mood and reduced stress levels.
6. Take care: It’s natural to want to pour all your time and energy into trying to fix everything, even if that means sacrificing self-care. I almost went in this direction until I remembered that in order to give my best, I have to be my best. Eat well and get plenty of sleep.
7. Ask for help. Tell people what you need. Talking to my close friends and family this week has been a huge help. It’s just nice to know they are there. Accept help and advice, and then trust yourself to know what’s best. If you’re sadness is lasting longer than you think it should, or if you think your sadness is leaning toward depression, ask for professional help. it helps
and that’s it hope you like this post see you in my next post bye
love Samantha Quezada